Have fun, responsibly.
Communicating With Others
- Be Safe: Do not post personal information (phone number, address, birthday, etc…)
- Be Aware: Do not give anyone your personal data; SSN, Banking Info, etc. Additionally, unless the person is someone you know, likely not a great idea to provide your birth date or birth city.
- Be Aware: Watch for scammers. If anyone asks you for money, do not give them any.
- Be Smart: Create Strong, Complexed, and Unique Passwords
Communicating With Us
- We will never ask you for your password (we don't need it)
- We will not ask you for payment (our platform is entirely free)
- All official emails from us will come from our @myrevolution.com or @myrevolution.info domains (we will never send emails to you from any other email domains)
- All emails from MyRevolution as "first contact" are no-reply, and are typically system emails notifying you about new followers, new messages waiting, etc. These system emails are always no-reply. So, there is never a need to respond to any emails from MyRevolution that did not originate with you contacting us. Of course, if you initiated "first contact" with us, we will respond, and you can reply as usual.
Don't Give Anyone Money
- We will never ask you for any payment for anything. Our platform is entirely free for use.
- Don't send anyone money of any kind; Wires, Mailed Checks, Prepaid cards, etc.
Report Bad Behavior
ZERO Tolerance Policies
MyRevolution takes a strong stance against bullying, hate, violence, and abuse. We take a ZERO tolerance approach to these behaviors - There is no place on our platform for it; it is simply not permitted.
Top Tools & Tips
The MyRevolution platform is a utility. Want to get the most out of your account? We've put together a guide on how to make use of the most powerful features available to all users.
MyRevolution is A Fun Platform!
Here's How We Keep It That Way
We assume the awesome responsibility to ensure MyRevoluton is and remains a fun, healthy, and safe space for all users. We have no doubt you will enjoy engaging Causes you support, others who share your passions, and all the cool new superpowers you gain when using our site. That is the experience all users can expect when on the platform. Our ZERO Tolerance policies are how we "keep it cool." (pun intended)
ZERO Tolerance Policies
Every race, ethnicity, nationality, gender/sexual orientation (including LGBTQ), religion, political belief, education, height, weight, or shape, etc. are welcome at MyRevolution.com. While everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs, the platform is not a venue for hateful views, particularly when directed at, or targeting, any of these groups.
MyRevolution is not a platform to post, share, distribute, plan, or promote violence. Violence is a relative term, and we won't get into the legal jargon here (refer to our complete terms of service); however, understand that we take a strong stance against violence on our platform. Learn more.
There is ZERO place on our platform for bullying behavior. This includes threatening, intimidating, shaming, hazing, etc. Be respectful, always.
MyRevolution is a utility for good and will not tolerate abusive behavior on the platform. That behavior includes harassing, blackmailing, verbally abusing, etc. for any reason, be it domestic, social, sexual, or otherwise.
We Mean It
Users found to be in violation of our zero-tolerance policies are subject to having their accounts permanently deleted (not suspended) with no option for recovery, and permanently banned from using the site at a minimum. Additionally, we reserve the right to take legal action where warranted.
Our ZERO Tolerance policies leave no room for misinterpretation. In addition to those policies, we encourage users to hold themselves and others to a higher level of conduct and behavior. Here, we strongly encourage common decency, respect, courtesy, and good-hearted engagement with others. Disagreement should not result in the abandonment of these basic rules-of-thumb. All activity on the platform is subject to be reported, reviewed, or determined whether it meets the high standards we seek to maintain on the platform. Users found to violate our policies or standards are subject to having their accounts permanently deleted (not suspended) with no option for recovery.
Read our full Terms of Services policy